POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 150 fluoride horror-coverup stories FYI : Re: 150 fluoride horror-coverup stories FYI Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 150 fluoride horror-coverup stories FYI
From: triple r
Date: 13 Jun 2009 10:50:00
Message: <web.4a33bb83232feecb63a1b7c30@news.povray.org>
"Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote:
> Presenting a list of references without tying them together with an argument
> is about as useless as presenting an argument without citing any references.
> I have been given no reason to believe anything on that page.

I couldn't agree more, but you can't win.  Dismissing this as a joke for its
sensationalism and lack of rigor is only fuel for the fire. "Look at how they
ignore us!  It's a coverup!"  Use this for a quick laugh, then go outside and
enjoy the day.  Life is too short to waste on these matters.  Show us
peer-reviewed, reliable evidence that there's a problem, and I, for one, will
gladly listen.  End of discussion (on my end at least; you're welcome to
continue, but I won't be here...)

 - Ricky